NTA CMAT 2020 Online Form
(National Testing Agency)
Exam Name – Common Management Admission Test 2020 (CMAT)
• Starting Date – 01-November-2019
• Last Date – 30-November-2019
• Pay Exam Fee Last Date- 01-December-2019
• Choose Exam City Last Date – 02-December-2019
• Admit Card Download – 24-December-2019
• Examination Date – 24-January-2020
• Date of Result – 07-February-2020
• General/OBC – Rs. 1600/-(Male), Rs. 1000/-(Female)
• SC/ST/PH – Rs. 800/-(Male), Rs. 700/-(Female)
Payment will be made through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/E-Challan
Various Management Universities/Colleges across country
There is no age boundation for all category candidates
Exam Name- Common Management Admission Test 2019
Admission Details for NTA CMAT Admission Online Form 2020
Course Name – Common Admission Test,2020 (CMAT)
Educational Qualification – Candidates having Graduation Degree in any stream /appearing in last year or semester will be eligible for this Entrance Exam.
How to Apply NTA CMAT Admission Online Form 2020 – Candidates can apply through link provided below or they can also apply through official site of the NTA before 30/November/2019.
Requisites of Online Application Form(Scanned)-
Passport Photograph in JPEG Format(10kb-200kb)
Signature in JPEG Format(4kb-30kb)
*Candidates can upload their Signature & Photograph till 02/December/2019.
Mode of Selection for NTA CMAT Admission Online Form 2020 – Selection will be based on Computer Based Test/Online Examination.
Download Notification Click Here